Outdoor Lights And Garden Lights
Outdoor lights and garden lights for Ireland’s home and business premises.
Enhance the beauty of your home and garden with outdoor lights and garden lights from Ireland's biggest lighting supplier.
"In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary." - Aaron Rose
Bearing in mind the quote above, think about outside areas of your home and garden where you need lighting to safely get around after dark. In fact, installing well planned outdoor lights not only improve visibility (in all weather conditions) and protect your home but also create a beautiful aura and feel in your outdoor space.
Fantasy lights provide a wide range of outdoor lights and garden lights to homes and businesses throughout Ireland. They not only enhance the beauty of your home and garden landscape but also provide safety. Moreover, well designed lighting will also add value to your home.
Check out our wide range of outdoor lights. We also stock a wide range of colour changing lights for your home and business.
What type of outdoor lights and garden lights we provide?
- Spike lights – ideal to showcase plants and water features. On the other hand they serve better as a decorative light and creating focal points.
- Outdoor Wall lights – create the perfect look in your outdoor areas and in garden. In addition, they enhance the safety of your home.
- Outdoor ceiling lights – provide a smart look in covered outside areas. Also useful for adding an extra layer of safety.
- Coastal Lights – rust proof and suitable for locations close to the sea where salty air is common.
- Driveway lights – suitable to light up driveway, paths & patio and make the outdoor space more convenient even after dark.
- Bollard lights – perfect to light up walkways, pathways, parking lots and entrances.
- Pillar top lights – decorate your entrance, patios, pathways and decks.
- Lamp posts – low power use lights to enhance your outdoor space.
- Outdoor lighting features – modern outdoor features made to help you create a beautiful feel in your garden and even you can use them to light up your pathways and outside areas.
- Garden party lights – atmospheric outdoor string lights for garden lighting, trees, parties, events, weddings and equally important for all year round occasions.
- Colour changing lights – smart lights which you can control and operate with remote control or app.
- Security lighting – outdoor lights with motion sensors and cameras to protect your home and business premises.
Below are some simple outdoor lighting ideas to increase the beauty of your garden.
Inspect main features
Make a layout and a rough plan of your garden and identify the key areas and features. If you want to enhance shrubs, trees, steps, pathways, or a pond then consider breaking your garden into different zones. This will help you to choose different lighting and colour effects in each zone.
Highlight walkways with path lighting.
In addition, to improve the look of your front gardens, installing path lights helps you to safely highlight paths and walkways. They also extends the time you spend in the garden. In fact, path lights are very nice lights as they provide a gentle glow downwards. Draw attention when buying the path lights. Your path lights should be strong as well as made from the materials that resist rust in the primary local conditions (Sea Air). Powder coated path lights are very weather resistance.
Change the appearance of your garden with colour changing lights.
Most of us look forward to relax the mind and body in the evening after a long hectic day. Colour plays a vital role in changing the mood and atmosphere in the garden. Colour Changing Lights are a great solution that helps to bring an energetic atmosphere and for creating a warming lighting scheme which also add a celebration or party ambiance. Another key point is LED colour changing floodlights and spotlights are very popular when it comes to add colours in the garden or outdoor space. You can also use white lights to create a beautiful lighting scheme in your garden landscape. Specifically, with a remote controller or an app, you can control your garden lighting. Change the colours and brightness of your lights in different zones of your garden. They become the most popular outdoor and garden lighting trend in Ireland.
Decorate your garden with outdoor lighting features.
Make your garden look magical with garden ball lamps and garden decor features and also flowerpot lights. The charm and style of these features not only adds beauty in garden or in patio space but also cast light in every direction. Moreover, they are a great outdoor lighting idea to create a unique visual appeal.
Add a modern twist to your outdoor areas with Festoon Lighting
Festoon lights make a special impact as outdoor lights either for the “big party” or the festive season. They are diverse enough to refresh any outdoor area into a smart and classy space! For example, hang them on the fence, trees or on poles. You can also create a festoon light ceiling to jazz up your garden. Choose festoon lights in bright white, warm glow, and rainbow colours. In the long run, they are guaranteed to make your garden look vibrant. The most popular choice of people for decorating their homes and gardens in Ireland mainly in summer time.
Identify IP Rating.
IP rating stands for Ingress protection that determines the protection level of an electric product from water, dust, and solid intrusion. When it comes to buy lights for your outdoor areas, it is important that you choose only those products which are safe and long lasting with at least an IP rating of 44.
Ideas for creating different lighting effects.
Create a striking effect with up-lights by installing them under a big tree or a statue. Spot lights are great to form different lighting effects in the garden. You can place multiple spotlights on opposite sides of the plant which provides a cross lighting effect. Likewise, downlights are best for creating a beautiful lighting effect with shadows and shapes on the near landscape, driveways and pathways. Furthermore, installing lights on a feature close to a body of water creates a mirror effect and beautiful reflections in the water.