Outdoor Boxed Wall Light with PIR Sensor
Outdoor boxed wall light with PIR sensor features a unique simplistic design and graphite grey powder coated finish. Illuminate your porch with this stylish entrance lantern. Made of a die-cast aluminium frame with tempered clear glass panels. This exterior boxed wall light is IP54 rated and ideal for a town house or outside the front of a modern apartment.
Choose from our selection of LED filament ES-E27 or dimmable LED lamps. Use vintage light bulb to give a decorative look to your outdoor space. This outdoor wall light is also available without sensor.
- PIR Sensor.
- Graphite grey powder coated finish.
- Die-cast aluminium construction.
- IP54 protection rating.
Colour/Finish – Powder coated graphite grey
Material – Aluminium, Glass
Detection range – 120° radius and 6m distance
Width (in cm) – 14
Height (in cm) – 29
Depth (in cm) – 16
IP rating – IP54
Input voltage – 240V
Bulb required – ES E27 LED (not included)
How to install this outdoor wall light?
Please note: This outdoor wall light is a 240V fitting and must be installed by a qualified electrician. The mains supply must be disconnected at the fuse box before starting the installation. It is not sufficient just to turn off the power at the switch.
- Screw the back plate onto the wall.
- Use the silicon sealant to seal the wall fixing holes.
- Mount the wall light onto back plate with the grub screw fixings (supplied).
- Install the light bulb from the bottom of the wall light.
- Switch on the mains supply. The wall light is now ready for use.
Note: This outdoor wall light requires an E27 LED light bulb (sold separately).