Adjustable Natural Copper Outdoor Wall Light
Adjustable natural copper outdoor wall light made from tabular metal. Mounted on an adjustable knuckle joint and enclosed mounting base with back plate. This outdoor wall light does not need a transformer. Fit mains wiring points on house walls and pillars. Come with flush lens that is easy to clean. The natural copper finish blends well with red brick and timber.
This adjustable outdoor wall light is also available in fixed down light design and twin lamps design. Change the lamp to unscrew the front bezel.
- Constructed from natural copper.
- Adjustable knuckle joint.
- Enclosed mounting base with back plate.
- Easy to clean flush lens.
- Beam angle – 15°-110°
- IP65 protection rating.
Material – Natural copper
Width (in cm) – 6.3
Height (in cm) – 9.2
IP rating – IP65
Voltage – 240V
Beam angle – 15°-110°
Bulb required – LED GU10 (not included)
Note: This adjustable outdoor wall light requires GU10 LED light bulb (sold separately).
How to install this adjustable outdoor wall light?
Please note: This adjustable outdoor wall light is a 240V fitting and must be installed by a qualified electrician. The mains supply must be disconnected at the fuse box before starting the installation. It is not sufficient just to turn off the power at the switch.
- Screw the back plate onto the wall, post or besa box.
- Seal the wall fixing holes with suitable outdoor sealant.
- Mount the spotlight base onto back plate with grub screw fixings which allows rotation of the body to achieve full “pan and tilt” adjustment.
Check out our full range of outdoor wall lights and visit our Facebook for regular updates.
There are no reviews yet.