LED decking lights 35mm pack of 10 made from stainless steel with clear diffuser. Feature two colour options of warm white and cool white. You can easily change the colour by lifting the LED head out of the connector. Simply turn the head to 180° and reinsert into the loom. The design of removable and interchangeable heads for changing the colour makes them unique and easy to use.
This set of LED decking lights are designed to be fitted and wired during the decking build stage without the heads. The lenses improve lumen output and diffusing the spread of light evenly. Supplied with rubber caps which protect the fitting from the elements until the decking is complete.
Each decking light head is IP67 rated which easily connects and can be placed into position quickly. Change the colour from warm white to cool white by turning the head to 180°. These LED decking lights are also available in multicolour and in 45mm size.
Kit includes: 10 x 0.75W LED heads, 15W Driver, 3 Pin Plug, 5m Extension cable, 2 x 5 way looms.
- Drill hole to the correct size.
- Push the wiring loom through the hole (without head) from below.
- Place the weather protective cap onto the socket.
Once the decking completes
- Place the LED heads onto the loom.
- Let the cap fall through the hole & firmly push the head into place. Repeat for all heads.
- Push the plug in and switch on to test.
- Constructed from stainless steel and polycarbonate.
- Polished stainless steel finish with clear diffuser.
- Two colour changing options – warm white 3000k and cool white 4000k.
- Improved lens design.
- Supplied with rubber caps to protect the fitting.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.